Pages

Thursday 4 June 2015

Book Chat - A new feature

Hello!! 

I am adding another feature to my blog, Book Chat. 

It's nothing but a buddy read, done blogger style. I have invited Sue from Bedazzled by Books to join me in reading the chosen book over a period of 15 days. And the mini reviews will be posted every 4th day followed by the final review on the 15th day. I think it will be a fun way to connect with fellow readers/bloggers and blog followers. You guys can also read along with us and chime in with your views in the comments section.

We have decided to read The Leopald Vanguard by T A Uner for the first Book Chat and the first update will be posted today, on June 4, 2015. We will link to the other blog(s) too, so you can follow both our thoughts easily. I am hoping I can add more blogger friends to the list as the feature gains momentum. 



Stay Tuned!!

Floryie

2 comments:

  1. This is a great idea. I have done buddy reads and have posted about them like that. Making it into a regular thing is just terrific. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, it seems to be fun so far. Hopefully I can get others to join in too. More the merrier :)

      Delete