Pages

Tuesday 4 July 2017

Weekly Book Spotlight - Chirp by Ann Everett

Welcome to this week's book spotlight. I am highlighting Chirp by Ann Everett. I, personally, loved the book. You can read my review posted a while back by clicking the book's name in the first line.


A woman hiding from her future…..

Heiress to the largest steel company in America, twenty-year-old, socially awkward Blaze Bledsoe hides out at Dessie Bishop’s farm. For the last three years, Blaze has eluded one investigator after another, but just when she thinks she’s safe, a PI closes in. Her luck is about to run out in more ways than one.

A man running from his past….

Rance Keller, a tough, hard-living ex-con, fresh out of prison for a crime he didn’t commit, arrives to claim the house his grandmother left him. Finding a strange girl living there, his plans for a solitary life take a turn. Her lack of modesty, no filter, and word of the day fetish baffles him, but those big green eyes and sweet mouth have him losing sleep.

Welcome to Bluebird, Texas

Where two damaged people with secrets, discover trust can lead to passion.


Interesting facts about writing Chirp:

I cast actors for my characters before I start writing a book. That way, as I write each one, I have a clear picture in my head of how they look.

I used to make a physical story broad with photos of locations, the actors I chose to play the characters, pets, hobbies, etc. Now, I make a Pinterest board! Find the one for Chirp, here: https://www.pinterest.com/loacl/ann-everetts-new-adult-romance-chirp/

Although I never say it in the book, I hope I show it well enough readers pick up on it…Chirp has Asperger’s Syndrome, which is what makes her different from most romantic leading characters.

Chirp is the first book I’ve written with more than two points of view.

I am heading over to look at the pinterest board. I am totally curious to see the actors picked by Ann for the characters. Meanwhile I hope you guys check this book out!!

Floryie

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, Floryie, for featuring Chirp on your blog today! If your readers click on the buy link tomorrow, they just may find a nice surprise!!

    ReplyDelete